cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <jp...@apache.org>
Subject Looking for advice / criticism (polite hopefully) of my implementation of operation level MTOM configuration
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2016 23:57:15 GMT
Hi,

I wanted to be able to turn MTOM on and off based on the content of the
operation in question.  I wanted this to work as a CXF feature available on
either the client or server.  What I have come up with is available here:

https://github.com/pellcorp/JavaFirst/tree/cxf27/JavaFirst/src/main/java/com/pellcorp/cxf/mtom/

I used reflection to figure out if mtom applicable data types are in use.
For now in my code I always make sure to use a @XmlMimeType with the
DataHandler, so I use that logic in my code.

What I am really after is whether any of you are aware of a better way,
presumeably by looking at the service model itself.  Any initial guidance
for where I should start would be appreciated.

Regards
Jason