cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Wlodarski <dwlodar...@tdkc.com>
Subject RE: Errors building CXF from git repo
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2016 21:00:48 GMT
Christian:

Thank you for your response. I will be patching functionality into CXF as my project needs
them, so I'll download a commit tagged for release. Are they obvious?

It may be possible the ports are unavailable for listening, but I've tried these tests on
server and desktop host OSes. Are the ports CXF using in the reserved range?

The stack traces of the errors follow:

testRequestTopicResponseTempQueue(org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.RequestResponseTest)  Time
elapsed: 60.058 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Timeout receiving message with correlationId d4873fdf61f6477d904133c6b17084080000000000000001
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConduit.sendAndReceiveMessage(JMSConduit.java:236)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConduit.sendExchange(JMSConduit.java:145)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.MessageStreamUtil$SendingOutputStream.doClose(MessageStreamUtil.java:81)
	at org.apache.cxf.io.CachedOutputStream.close(CachedOutputStream.java:213)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.AbstractJMSTester.sendoutMessage(AbstractJMSTester.java:152)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.AbstractJMSTester.sendMessage(AbstractJMSTester.java:129)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.RequestResponseTest.sendAndReceiveMessages(RequestResponseTest.java:134)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.RequestResponseTest.testRequestTopicResponseTempQueue(RequestResponseTest.java:83)

testRequestTopicResponseStaticQueue(org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.RequestResponseTest)  Time
elapsed: 60.055 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Timeout receiving message with correlationId ee90cde9f42747de90e773e00ec1dfae0000000000000001
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConduit.sendAndReceiveMessage(JMSConduit.java:236)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConduit.sendExchange(JMSConduit.java:145)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.MessageStreamUtil$SendingOutputStream.doClose(MessageStreamUtil.java:81)
	at org.apache.cxf.io.CachedOutputStream.close(CachedOutputStream.java:213)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.AbstractJMSTester.sendoutMessage(AbstractJMSTester.java:152)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.AbstractJMSTester.sendMessage(AbstractJMSTester.java:129)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.RequestResponseTest.sendAndReceiveMessages(RequestResponseTest.java:134)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.RequestResponseTest.testRequestTopicResponseStaticQueue(RequestResponseTest.java:90)