cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Wlodarski <dwlodar...@tdkc.com>
Subject Errors building CXF from git repo
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2016 21:27:00 GMT
To anyone whom may have insight:

The relevant environment info:

CXF version: direct from the CXF Git repository
Platform: Ubuntu Server 14.04.04 64b guest OS running under Windows VirtualBox v5.0.16
JDK: v1.8.0_74 (Oracle-official)

I am looking to implement a custom build of CXF to simulate an external SOAP server. The CXF
build needs to support multiple web services and export of a standalone server for machine-local
testing. However, I can't even get the build to complete.

A couple of minutes after calling the Maven install target, the build fails on the "Apache
CXF Runtime JMS Transport" step. The two specific tests that fail:

*         RequestResponseTest.testRequestTopicResponseStaticQueue:90->sendAndReceiveMessages:134->AbstractJMSTester.sendMessage:129->AbstractJMSTester.sendoutMessage:152
> Runtime

*         RequestResponseTest.testRequestTopicResponseTempQueue:83->sendAndReceiveMessages:134->AbstractJMSTester.sendMessage:129->AbstractJMSTester.sendoutMessage:152
> Runtime

As this will be a development server to be pushed to a production tier, it is required that
it passes all unit tests.

Thanks for any guidance,

Dan C. Wlodarski
The Design Knowledge Company