cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Balana, Vishal" <Vishal.Bal...@fmr.com.INVALID>
Subject NullPointerException due to missing JAXBContext in DataWriterImpl(CXF Version: 2.7.3)
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 16:31:01 GMT

Hello All,

CXF Version: 2.7.3

We are trying to call the soap web service using JaxWsClientProxy and occasionally getting
NullPointerException from Interceptor chain as following:
I am trying to understand the possible scenario where JAXBContext could go null and continuing
my research but it would be of great help
If any of you could provide any lead on it please.
Also I am seeing the Inteceptor chain throwing NPE is taking more than 1000ms before writing
to server.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.cxf.jaxb.io.DataWriterImpl.createMarshaller(DataWriterImpl.java:101)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxb.io.DataWriterImpl.write(DataWriterImpl.java:169)
at org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.SoapOutInterceptor.writeSoapEnvelopeStart(SoapOutInterceptor.java:156)
at org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.SoapOutInterceptor.handleMessage(SoapOutInterceptor.java:81)
at org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.SoapOutInterceptor.handleMessage(SoapOutInterceptor.java:61)
at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:271)
at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.doInvoke(ClientImpl.java:530) at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:463)
at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:366)
at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:319)
at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:96)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:133)

Thanks,
Vishal