cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Redko <drr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Swagger2Feature missing APIs
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 12:46:20 GMT
Hi,

I suspect the issue is caused by the fact that your resource classes are
located in different packages.
Swagger's BeanConfig class accepts the package name for resources to scan
and by default it is taken from the configured service beans (the first one
available).
If this is the case, there are at least two possible solutions here:
 - move all your service beans under the same package, keeping different
JARs deployment model
 - manually set the package name by calling Swagger2Feature's
setResourcePackage

Hope it helps!
Thanks.

Andriy