cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixing up bean validation in OSGi
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 20:25:05 GMT
I've had a PR outstanding at Bval for weeks, with no response to the
email or JIRA. My patch might fix it's current behavior in OSGi for
me, which is to call every bean valid. If any of you can wake the bval
committers up from their, ahem, hibernating state, I would work
further on it. I'm happy to set up dueling hibernate and bval features
in CXF for 3.2.0.