cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hibernate and OSGi
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 07:18:43 GMT
David, I'm not sure of your point here. We've been discussing issues
with the -CXF- OSGi support for bean validation in two JIRAs and a
number of email messages. Some people suggested engaging the Hibernate
community; I did, and sent an email with the coordinates. I don't see
why I would poke a generic osgi mailing list that I've never
participated in.