cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Feedback of my Phd work in CXF project
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 09:37:43 GMT
The criteria you mention sound a bit academic.

Isn't the real reason of the combined change rather that the classes are
connected to each other?
I also do not yet get what the use cases for the prediction are.

Of course it is interesting that you can predict such changes but what
can be done with this information.

Christian