cxf-dev mailing list archives

From igorwiese <igor.wi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback of my Phd work in CXF project
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 14:14:57 GMT
Hi Christian. Thank you again. You gave me good insights and ideas.

In fact there is other researcher checking if there are relation between
direct and "not direct" connections between classes and comparing then with
code changes. We found that structural dependencies are not "good
predictors" to code changes, but we are investigating more this situation.

In my case I did not consider structural dependencies because I use the
contextual information collected from "each commit". So, in this case,
probably this measure will be removed from my model because they will not
add explanation to predict the changes. However, it is in my plan to
consider this information as a "prior" indicator to boost my predictions.

Thanks again about the rich discussion.