cxf-dev mailing list archives

From dthomas <deepak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I make wss4j not create Timestamp element in soap header?
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 15:14:17 GMT
Thanks for the quick response!

I can't modify the WSDL. The server does require a timestamp. However, it
needs a customised one which I add via a handler. I 'm just trying to get
wss4j to not add another one if one already exists.

My requests fail on the server with an error stating that the Timestamp
element was found 2 times when only 1 is allowed.