cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Introducing myself
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2015 10:44:56 GMT
Hi Francesco,

congratulations, it is great to have you in the CXF team.

I just checked the permissions on the CXF wiki. It seems the group
cxf-committers has all permissions. So as long as this group is managed
centrally it is probably only a matter of time
until you get access. If not then we need to get you into that group.

Christian

On 28.11.2015 12:39, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
> Colm O hEigeartaigh wrote:
>> Hi Francesco,
>>
>> The website is published automatically from the wiki - so feel free to
>> update it as you see fit :-)
> Thanks Colm: I'd need some permission on Confluence CXF space then (username: ilgrosso):
can you help?

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de