cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Introducing myself
Date Sat, 28 Nov 2015 10:31:17 GMT
Hi all,
just a quick e-mail to thank you for inviting me to join the CXF
community as committer.
Beside the JAX-RS boundaries (which I am more familiar with), CXF
codebase seems considerably vast and articulated to me, but I'll do my
best - and ask your support - to cope with it.

First question: how is the project website maintained? I've found the
Confluence page structure and content very similar to web pages, so I
was wondering whether I should simply update

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/People

in order to publish

https://cxf.apache.org/people.html

?

Once more, glad to be aboard ;-)

Regards.
--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF Committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/