cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about start-level used in cxf's karaf feature entries
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 11:34:57 GMT
OK.

In that case, I propose to make the following change. Basically, to
pick the lower of the currently used levels. I think picking a higher
level will likely require changing other depending bundles'
start-level to a higher level.

mvn:commons-codec/commons-codec
25 35
=> choose 25

mvn:commons-lang/commons-lang
none 35 40
=> choose 35

mvn:org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.xmlresolver
25 30
=> choose 25

If no one objects, I'll make this change.

regards, aki

> No real guidance, just “what works”.   For the most part, “specs” and impls of
specs are very early, (<=20)  most other 3rd party things are 25-35,  CXF itself at 40.