cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vert.x support
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 21:20:33 GMT
Sounds good :-), thanks again - as I said we can either try and align
JAX-RS 2.1 features with Vert.x features or even have a dedicated Vert.x
transport if that can help (to all of CXF users), hope something
interesting will be done around it in CXF.

Cheers, Sergey

On 09/10/15 22:00, Michael Putters wrote:
> I guess I will wait a bit longer then ;-)
>
> One last bit of info, I suppose the easiest way to describe my goal would
> be: https://github.com/englishtown/vertx-jersey but for CXF
>
> So, see you all in few weeks.

>>> gateway (using the JAR that holds the interface with the JAX-RS

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/