cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Describe those bean based features in the features list document page more consistently
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 08:24:57 GMT
I have rearranged the list in the following way

- for those with their own specific schema, the name and namespace
entries correspond to the feature's name and namespace, respectively.
- for those with no specific schema, the name and namespace entries
show simply bean and spring/blueprint in italic. And it is explained
at the bottom of the table what this means
- the entries are sorted by the name for the named entries first,
followed by those no-name entries ordered by the simple name of their
implementing classes.