cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: reduce CXF dependencies for JAXRS?
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 20:25:51 GMT

> On Aug 7, 2015, at 3:23 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> used an older version but xmlschema and woodstox removal would be good (why
> not recommanded if I dont use XML parsing?)

We use XML internally for various config things and setup stuff.   I really have no idea if
CXF would even start properly without woodstox.   You’d have to try it.

95% sure it won’t work without xmlschema either.  Many cxf-core classes have xmlschema params/returns
as part of the method signatures.

Dan

Daniel Kulp