cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't Get Jackson jaxrs:providers Working!!!
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 20:43:54 GMT
Make sure please it is targeted to the users list.
Can you confirm you provider is not called by debugging ? Example,
override isReadable/isWriteable and put breakpoints there ?
The default jettison provider can only be called if you have jettison
available on the classpath - make sure it is not, CXF does not add it
itself, may be in very old CXF versions only.
Finally, early CXF 2.7.x could not support Jackson 2.x
Please investigate
Sergey