cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jérôme Revillard <jrevill...@gnubila.fr>
Subject Re: CXF + Karaf 4: how to access the CXFNonSpringServlet
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 12:22:26 GMT
Dear all,

I just have some random issues with this solution because, sometime, the
first bus-extensions.txt file which is taken into account is not mine
but the default one. Is there a way to overwrite the default one with
CXF 3.1.X ? I found this https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-3601
but the solution does not work anymore with CXF 3.X

Best,
Jerome

Le 14/08/2015 17:41, Sergey Beryozkin a écrit :
> Hi Jérôme
>
> If that works for you then it is fine, it is all good as long as the
> user is happy :-) No need to spend extra time on trying the alternatives,
> Cheers, Sergey
> On 14/08/15 16:27, Jérôme Revillard wrote:
>> Found!
>>
>> I did not test your solution yet Sergey but I found that the
>> HTTPTransportFactory was instantiated by the CXFExtensionBundleListener
>> classe.
>> I then decided to put the META-INF/cxf/bus-extensions.txt file inside my
>> bundle and it works!
>>
>> Any possible side effect here ? Do you see it more like a workaround or
>> as a real solution ?
>>
>> Best,
>> Jerome
>>

>> Le 14/08/2015 17:19, Sergey Beryozkin a écrit :
>>> I can see a default constructor is called by Jetty or Netty
>>> destinations, may be you need to remove http-jetty bundle...
>>>
>>> Cheers, Sergey

But I

Dr Jérôme Revillard
CTO MAAT/GNUBILA France