cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jérôme Revillard <jrevill...@gnubila.fr>
Subject Re: CXF + Karaf 4: how to access the CXFNonSpringServlet
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 15:27:38 GMT
Found!

I did not test your solution yet Sergey but I found that the
HTTPTransportFactory was instantiated by the CXFExtensionBundleListener
classe.
I then decided to put the META-INF/cxf/bus-extensions.txt file inside my
bundle and it works!

Any possible side effect here ? Do you see it more like a workaround or
as a real solution ?

Best,
Jerome

Dr Jérôme Revillard