cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jérôme Revillard <jrevill...@gnubila.fr>
Subject Re: CXF + Karaf 4: how to access the CXFNonSpringServlet
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 14:18:33 GMT
Ok, just a quick follow up on my tests.

My problem comes from the fact the something else is instantiating a new
HTTPTransportFactory but calling the default constructor which therefore
create a new DestinationRegistryImpl. This later is then filled with the
endpoints instead of the one that I instantiated. I still don't know who
instantiat it and why.

Best,
Jerome

Dr Jérôme Revillard