cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF + Karaf 4: how to access the CXFNonSpringServlet
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 11:49:18 GMT
Hi

I did try disabling the default servlet in one of the demos. But I used
CXFBlueprintServlet instead and registered the bundle as a war bundle,
without having to create the analog of the default CXF Transport -
appears to be a complex path.

For example:

https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/cxf/systests/jaxrs/src/test/resources/jaxrs_soap_blueprint/WEB-INF/web.xml?r=d2fc5e244b042a47c84c57426f74cb589501489e

that is a link to a non-osgi test, but the same worked for me in Karaf,
I only used an aries blueprint-web-osgi bundle to support it

Cheers, Sergey