cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jérôme Revillard <jrevill...@gnubila.fr>
Subject Re: CXF + Karaf 4: how to access the CXFNonSpringServlet
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 11:40:24 GMT
Hi Sergey,

No, /test-uri does not respond (404 from jetty).

Concerning the default HTTP transport, the fact is that I creates the
/cxf context myself now (I basically copy/pasted the classes from here
<https://github.com/apache/cxf/tree/master/rt/transports/http/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http/osgi>

to it). So /cxf respond but, it says "No services have been found."
instead of displaying the actually exposed ones that I can find inside
the Karaf shell

karaf@root()> cxf:list-endpoints
Name                      State Address BusID
[TestURI                ] [Started ]
[/test-uri                                                 ]
[fr.maatg.pandora.gateway.pandora-gateway-sal-saga-cxf1486728741]
[SagaServiceJobPort     ] [Started ]
[/job                                                      ]
[fr.maatg.pandora.gateway.pandora-gateway-sal-saga-cxf1486728741]
[SagaServiceDataManagementPort] [Started ]
[/data                                                     ]
[fr.maatg.pandora.gateway.pandora-gateway-sal-saga-cxf1486728741]

In fact, if I try to contact my test web service:
https://localhost:8443/cxf/test-uri/test, it says also "No service was
found." instead of displaying the service output.

Best,
Jerome