cxf-dev mailing list archives

From craigrs84 <cschu...@kellerschroeder.com>
Subject Re: Can't Get Jackson jaxrs:providers Working!!!
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 21:06:20 GMT
1. Removing jettison from the classpath fixed the problems!
2. I'm running the latest version of CXF
3. Sorry, I'm not sure how to migrate this into the Users list other than
re-creating a new thread, is that what you mean?

It seems that the jettison provider was overriding the jackson provider I
had configured in my spring xml file.  Is that normal or a bug?  It feels
like my jackson provider should have overridden the jettison provider based
on the spring config.