cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: HttpServiceManager sometimes return null
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 07:11:42 GMT
Hi Fabiano,

thanks for spotting this. I created an issue and fixed like you proposed.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOSGI-221
Can you test with the current snapshot?

If you plan to get more involved with the CXF development you should
open the issue yourself and provide a patch or github pull request.
If you are interested and need help setting up the environment just
contact me and I can help.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider