cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF work with mutual auth
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 11:01:26 GMT
Hi
Please ask such questions on the users list,
FYI, on the client side you can experiment with JAX-RS 2.0 Client API or
configure CXF HttpConduit directly, see HttpConduit info:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html

on the server you can get TlsSessionInfo from the current message like this:

message.get(TLSSessionInfo.class)

as far as I recall HttpServletRequest also may have some standard
attributes set

Sergey