cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bernhardt <jbernha...@talend.com>
Subject [Fediz] Further release planing
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 06:59:37 GMT
Hi Fediz Developer,

we just released the 1.2.0 Version of Apache Fediz which brings several improvements. And
I think that we all agree that there is still much to do...

The current master branch points to 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT instead of 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT. My proposal
would be that we create a 1.2.x-fixes branch to continue development on the 1.2 release but
that we switch to version 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT in our master branch. This way we can continue with
bigger refactorings without affecting the released versions.

For example I would like to cleanup the  webapp folder of the IDP, be moving the JSP pages
to a new subfolder "views". I would also like to provide a customizable login page instead
of the generated version from Spring. I noticed that a signinform.jsp already exists, but
I could not find any usage of this file in the current release. Is this a left over from an
older version, before spring security was used? If so, I would like to reanable this login
page, so that it can easily be used and modified from any Apache Fediz user.

WDYT?

Kind regards
Jan

Jan Bernhardt, M.Sc.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SENIOR CONSULTANT
jbernhardt@talend.com<mailto:jbernhardt@talend.com> | www.talend.com<http://www.talend.com/>
Talend Germany GmbH | Servatiusstrasse 53 - 53175 Bonn - Germany

Visit my blog at https://janbernhardt.blogspot.de<https://janbernhardt.blogspot.de/>