cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: atom support in CXF
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 13:35:19 GMT
Hi Iris,

There were indeed originally located in the frontend but were moved to
another module to improve the overall modularization of the frontend,
there was just too much code in a single module.
FYI, the providers are actually being used in the production so they are
of a reasonably good quality and are being looked after, though they
were not updated for a while, they just work :-)

Sergey