cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.1.0 regression from 3.0.4
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 08:54:16 GMT
Hi Romain

Looks like you have a very nice set of tests which is impressive :-)

That was a 'side-effect' of getting a spec requirement enforced. It is
about  section 4.2.6,
"java.lang.Boolean , java.lang.Character , java.lang.Number Only for
text/plain"

Personally I think it is too restrictive but a TCK test is failing
against CXF right now, which is partially related to this requirement,
hence this restriction needs to be enforced first for the final test
solution to be done.
Now that it is done it would be sensitive still continue to support
Boolean/etc for any media type by default - we've had some troubles with
the matching algorithm offering a more flexible sub-resource selection
in some of the edge cases by default earlier...

Thanks, Sergey