cxf-dev mailing list archives

From iris ding <irisdin...@gmail.com>
Subject Performance Enhancement for CXF jaxrs
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 06:58:02 GMT
HI Guys,

Currently CXF will find the target resource method for every jaxrs request.
If user send multiple repeated request, this will cause big impact for
performance.  Instead, we can cache the resource method found in the first
request and get the resource method from cache directly for subsequent
request.

Provider matching is under the same situation as well. We can provide a
cache for matched provider to save effort.

What do you think of this problem? Can we add such support in CXF?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Iris Ding