cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject 3.1.0 builds tomorrow....
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 19:58:30 GMT
Ran into a bit of a snag which has caused the 2.7.16 and 3.0.5 builds to take quite a bit longer
than expected as I tried to figure out what was going on.    Apparently a recent OS X up has
caused my git version to bump up to 2.3.2 and that’s apparently having an issue with the
mvn release:prepare step.   During the step to commit the updated poms back to the snapshot
versions, the entire git index is getting messed up and the entire repository gets into a
basically unusable state.   Took a lot of googling and such to figure out how to proceed with
the releases after that point.

Anyway, I’ll do the 3.1.0 releases tomorrow so there is a little  more time for testing
and such.

--
Daniel Kulp