cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF specific status for Re: [PROPOSAL] Move IRC channel to freenode ?
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 14:09:54 GMT

> On Apr 23, 2015, at 10:18 AM, Jeff Genender <jgenender@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Right now, Dan is the founder of the freenode channel.  Generally its a good idea to
have multiple founders on a channel to prevent the “hit by a bus” syndrome.  Its good
to have several PMC folks listed as founders.

> So as soon as he is back, lets get him to add a few folks.

I’ve gone ahead and added permissions for Jeff and Aki as their ID’s are registered.
 Thus, we’re up to 3.   If there are other PMC members that would like to be added, let
me know.  You must have a registered user ID though which most of you that are on the channel
right now don’t seem to have.  :-)

Channel logging is also now taken care of.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp