cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ContainerResponseContext.getLinks() lose links
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 11:40:34 GMT
Hi

Thanks for your patch and sorry I forgot to mention your name in the
commit message, the fact you did a patch was appreciated.

I'm not sure to be honest what does it mean to have multiple Links
without a relationship, how would you identify which URI points to what
? May be you use some custom parameters for that but if so then you can
equally model that with a 'rel'.

Either way, technically it was a bug, thanks for identifying it

Sergey