cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP/2 transport for CXF
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 20:22:07 GMT
Hi

Interesting, we chatted with Aki where he did mention HTTP/2, and I opened

I guess we are about to witness a higher demand for a need to push back
to a client a high amount of data real fast. HTTP/2 can be one option
there. We will need to discuss which framework to use, Aki has done a
very advanced WebSockets support with Atmosphere and also Jetty.

Lets wait for some initial comments from Aki

Thanks,
Sergey