cxf-dev mailing list archives

From iris ding <irisdin...@gmail.com>
Subject ContainerResponseContext.getLinks() lose links
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 14:20:40 GMT
HI,
In org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.impl.ResponseImpl.getAllLinks() , we put link into a
LinkedHashMap and use link.getRel() as key:
links.put(link.getRel(), link);
However, link.getRel() may return null, in such case, we will lose links if
multiple links's rel is null due to duplicate key.
See below javadoc for Link:
getRel()
Returns the value associated with the link rel param, or null if this param
is not specified.

Can you please take a look at the problem? I have already created a jira
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-6352 for it and attached a
proposed fix.

Thanks a lot!

Iris Ding