cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what is the current status of checkstyle issue in cxf master?
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 14:12:59 GMT
Hi Dan,
Thanks for the info. Something was corrupted in my setup.
So, I reinstalled my workspace fresh and now it seems to be working fine.
regards, aki

> Check style should be OK.  I updated mine this morning and other than flagging a few
errors that the previous version did not, it seems OK.

> PMD is usually the bigger issue.  I’m using a version of the PMD plugin I built from
the source because it contains a TON of performance fixes that make it much less crappy.
 I’m hoping they get a new version out soon.   Might need to ping them.