cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: what is the current status of checkstyle issue in cxf master?
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 23:37:56 GMT

Check style should be OK.  I updated mine this morning and other than flagging a few errors
that the previous version did not, it seems OK.

PMD is usually the bigger issue.  I’m using a version of the PMD plugin I built from the
source because it contains a TON of performance fixes that make it much less crappy.   I’m
hoping they get a new version out soon.   Might need to ping them.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp