cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Schema Validation on input doesn't work
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 18:04:45 GMT

> On Mar 27, 2015, at 12:42 PM, Balana, Vishal <Vishal.Balana@fmr.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> How to pass Proxy Host and Port to wsdl2java(cxf-codegen-plugin) ?

The normal system properties SHOULD be picked up:

http.proxyHost
http.proxyPort

That said, you’d like be better off downloading any schemas that are unavailable, sticking
them in your jar, and creating a catalog for it.

/META-INF/jax-ws-catalog.xml:
<catalog xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog" prefer="system">
    <rewriteSystem systemIdStartString="http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core" rewritePrefix="classpath:/schemas["/>
</catalog>

or similar.

Dan

> Regards,
> Vishal

faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem parsing 'http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd'.:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out

--
Daniel Kulp