cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.InjectionUtils#injectContextMethods, lazy mode?
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 10:30:51 GMT
Hi Romain

Good observation, I have this JIRA opened for a while:

but I got side-tracked into other work over the time...If
isReadable/isWriteable did not need to have a context info in scope then
services like below would not be affected. You can avoid providers like
JAXBElementProvider called if you add text/plain, etc...

I've just refreshed it but I'm not sure yet I can fix in time for 3.0.5
but it is on the map now and we'll take care of it

Thanks, Sergey