cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Wilson <mike...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: avoid using contextClassLoader inside OSGi?
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 21:04:28 GMT
Having the luxury of not understanding the implications in the CXF codebase
I would choose to disagree ;-), and welcome removal of TCCL usage as it
seems not to be set in normal JEE scenarios and is only set when running in
OSGi, where it is explicitly unrecommended to do so.

Anyway, I'll put together a description of the bug and post here (as it
seems this is where you prefer to do the discussion about it?).

Best regards
Mike