cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Redko <drr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Hystrix feature?
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 13:31:10 GMT
Hi Sergey,

Thanks, absolutely, he is not proposing the reactive client. It is my own
comment with respect to Netflix projects making its way into Jersey/JAX-RS
implementation(s).
It is more about do we want spend time / efforts on that? Hystrix
integration could be interesting feature however at this point I do no see
clearly how it fits into CXF, only some rough sketches.
Thanks!