cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>
Subject Re: build failure in systests/jaxrs
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 22:05:48 GMT
Sorry should have mentioned, I received this building master

Results :

Failed tests:

JAXRSClientConduitWebSocketTest.startServers:43->AbstractClientServerTestBase.launchServer:66->Assert.assertTrue:41->Assert.fail:88
server failed to launch

JAXRSClientServerWebSocketTest.startServers:40->AbstractClientServerTestBase.launchServer:66->Assert.assertTrue:41->Assert.fail:88
server failed to launch

Tests in error:
  JAXRSClientServerWebSocketSpringTest.startServers:37 » BeanCreation Error
crea...
  JAXRSClientServerWebSocketSpringWebAppTest.testGetBookHTTP:75 »
ServiceUnavailable

JAXRSClientServerWebSocketSpringWebAppTest>JAXRSClientServerWebSocketTest.testBookWithWebSocketServletStream:238
» NullPointer

JAXRSClientServerWebSocketSpringWebAppTest>JAXRSClientServerWebSocketTest.testWrongMethod:260
» NullPointer

JAXRSClientServerWebSocketSpringWebAppTest>JAXRSClientServerWebSocketTest.testBookWithWebSocket:49
» NullPointer

JAXRSClientServerWebSocketSpringWebAppTest>JAXRSClientServerWebSocketTest.testGetBookStreamWithIDReferences:167
» NullPointer

JAXRSClientServerWebSocketSpringWebAppTest>JAXRSClientServerWebSocketTest.testCallsInParallel:349
» NullPointer

JAXRSClientServerWebSocketSpringWebAppTest>JAXRSClientServerWebSocketTest.testBookWithWebSocketAndHTTP:204
» NullPointer

JAXRSClientServerWebSocketSpringWebAppTest>JAXRSClientServerWebSocketTest.testCallsWithIDReferences:299
» NullPointer

JAXRSClientServerWebSocketSpringWebAppTest>JAXRSClientServerWebSocketTest.testGetBookStream:137
» NullPointer

JAXRSClientServerWebSocketSpringWebAppTest>JAXRSClientServerWebSocketTest.testPathRestriction:280
» NullPointer

JAXRSClientServerWebSocketSpringWebAppTest>JAXRSClientServerWebSocketTest.testGetBookHTTPFromWebSocketEndpoint:229
» ServiceUnavailable

JAXRSClientServerWebSocketSpringWebAppTest>JAXRSClientServerWebSocketTest.testStreamRegisterAndUnregister:372
» NullPointer