cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to remove the root element in request
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 22:11:06 GMT
Redirecting to the users list.

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/transformationfeature.html

you need to have a shallow drop of "{somenamespace}GetStatus" and then
transform  "GetStatusRequest -> "{somenamespace}GetStatusRequest" and
finally "{somenamespace2}GetStatusRequestUnused ->
"{somenamespace}GetStatusRequestUnused".

That should do it, though the actual namespace prefix will likely be
different. Another option:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/xslt-feature.html

HTH, Sergey
On 26/02/15 16:53, Gopinathan wrote:
> Hi CXF Team,
>
> I have older axis 1.4 model WSDL file. From there I am creating mock web service using
apache cxf jax-ws.

> While doing that, I am facing the below issue. I have the below request model:
>
> <ser:GetStatus>
>           <GetStatusRequest>
>              <mod:GetStatusRequestUnused>1</mod:GetStatusRequestUnused>
>           </GetStatusRequest>
> </ser:GetStatus>
>
> This needs to be converted as below:
>
> <ser:GetStatusRequest>
>           <ser:GetStatusRequestUnused>1</ser:GetStatusRequestUnused>
> </ser:GetStatusRequest>
>

> Is there any way I can do the transformation of this object?
>
> Regards,
> Gopinathan Mani (Gopi)
> Emerging Products and Technologies | Avaya
> Voice +91 44 6108 4377 | mgopinathan@avaya.com <mailto:mgopinathan@avaya.com >
| Chennai, India
>
> The information contained in this e-mail message or messages (which includes any attachments)
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the person
or entity to which it is addressed.

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders