cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: avoid using contextClassLoader inside OSGi?
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 14:14:30 GMT
On 26/02/15 12:58, Mike Wilson wrote:
> Ok, let's see if other believe TCCL usage is possible to remove altogether.
> If not, I'll invest the time to create a ticket with the details of the bug.
>
> In short, it happens when CXF logging is routed to Juli.
Do you have more details re why it breaks with Juli involved ? How does
CXF setting TCCL affects Juli doing its work ?

IMHO the best way to get it moved forward is to have a concrete case
discussion (as Christian suggested) and see what can be done it make it
resolved as opposed to just considering completely removing the use of
TCCL - might be risky, though may be Christian and Dan may have another
view with respect to using an OSGI-specific loader in the chain...

Cheers, Sergey