cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: avoid using contextClassLoader inside OSGi?
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 10:13:29 GMT
I think it might make sense to remove the TCCL usage in OSGi where ever
possible. This is not a small thing though as we have to be careful not
to break existing code.

So for short term it will make more sense to work around the problem.
Can you give a concrete example where it breaks for you?
Btw. I am using pax logging a lot and itworks fine with CXF. I just use
the slf4j API in my own code and pax logging implements it.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de