cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Hystrix feature?
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 13:34:25 GMT
Hi Andriy

I'd not really worry right now about it, it would only be a Jersey
specific integration and we just have to wait get a Java 8 trunk first
anyway - I do expect that JAX-RS 2.1 Reactive extensions will have no
any direct relationship to Netflix, perhaps you'd choose to use ot
internally, I'm not sure right now

Cheers, Sergey

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/