cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF 3.1 release date?
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 16:04:49 GMT
>> Can you release WSS4J 2.1 by the end of May/early June (3.5-4 months) ?
>
> At this point I can't commit to it. So I will hold off on updating CXF
> trunk to use the WSS4J SNAPSHOT for the time being.
3.1.0 release date was only a possible plan I thought of. That is of
course can be adjusted and ultimately for Dan to decide. Perhaps the
introduction of Java 8 trunk does not even have to be synced to the
3.1.x cycle but with the 2.7.x end of life.

I'll start a sep thread re Java 8 and hopefully it can help with the
planning. Though having the first 3.1.0 6 months from now would probably
mean there will be only single 3.1.x release this year, not sure.

Sergey