cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF 3.1 release date?
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 15:45:57 GMT
> Any thoughts on a CXF 3.1 release date? I'm updating WSS4J 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT
> to use OpenSAML 3.0.x, and would like to merge the corresponding fixes to
> CXF trunk. However, WSS4J 2.1 will probably not be released for at least
> 4-6 months or so I'd imagine, so if we're planning a CXF release before
> then, I will hold off.

We've talked briefly with Dan about a Java 8 trunk (to do with JaxRs
2.1, etc, I'll actually start a separate discussion re Java 8).

IMHO having 3.1.x release twice this year is fine (as far as I
understood from Dan) which means that ideally we'd plan a 3.1.0 toward
the end of May/early June for the next 3.1.1 to be done sometime in the
end of the year and possibly sync the introduction of a Java 8 trunk
with 3.1.1 (and 3.1.x branching).

Can you release WSS4J 2.1 by the end of May/early June (3.5-4 months) ?
Sergey