cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Has CXF pass the TCK for JAX-RS 2.0
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2015 18:02:23 GMT
Hi
On 31/01/15 06:48, ellen wrote:
> Hi dear all,
>
> We plan use CXF to develop our JAX-RS 2.0 web service. But I would like to
> know first:
>
> Does CXF pass TCK for JAX-RS 2.0, I didn't see it in the page or forum.
>
> If not, do you know when you plan to run the TCK test and get result?

The info is here:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs.html#JAX-RS-2.0Final

IMHO the compliance level is very high but unfortunately testing against
the very first 2.0 TCK (available to Apache - but not as complete as the
final 2.0 TCK not available to Apache) does not let CXF claim a formal
compliance tag.

Sergey