cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Gopinathan <gopinatha...@servion.com>
Subject How to remove the root element in request
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:53:56 GMT
Hi CXF Team,

I have older axis 1.4 model WSDL file. From there I am creating mock web service using apache
cxf jax-ws.

While doing that, I am facing the below issue. I have the below request model:

<ser:GetStatus>
         <GetStatusRequest>
            <mod:GetStatusRequestUnused>1</mod:GetStatusRequestUnused>
         </GetStatusRequest>
</ser:GetStatus>

This needs to be converted as below:

<ser:GetStatusRequest>
         <ser:GetStatusRequestUnused>1</ser:GetStatusRequestUnused>
</ser:GetStatusRequest>

Is there any way I can do the transformation of this object?

Regards,
Gopinathan Mani (Gopi)
Emerging Products and Technologies | Avaya
Voice +91 44 6108 4377 | mgopinathan@avaya.com <mailto:mgopinathan@avaya.comĀ > | Chennai,
India

The information contained in this e-mail message or messages (which includes any attachments)
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the person
or entity to which it is addressed.