cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bernhardt <jbernha...@talend.com>
Subject [Fediz] Changes for 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 09:40:53 GMT
Hi Fediz Developer,

I would like to propose some changes I would like to apply to the current 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT development
branch of Fediz. If I don't get any negative feddback back, I will create the matching jira
issues and push my changes to the master brunch.

1.       Fixing fedizhelloworld fediz_config.xml
The fediz_config.xml file which is currently delivered contains placeholder claim within the
claimTypesRequested. This causes a false Metadata document to be generated. I would like to
fix this and instead of the "a particular claim type" I would like to add the claim types
actually required for the fedizhelloworld demo. I think these "real" values will also be more
helpful for others to understand the purpose of these configuration section.

2.       fixing log4j properties
Currently log entries from the webflow as well as for spring security are added twice to the
idp log file. This can be fixed by disabling the logger additivity.

3.       Update Spring (Security) Version
Currently we have a mismatch of the used spring beans and spring security version. I would
like to fix this by setting spring.version to 3.2.8.RELEASE and spring.security.version to
3.2.5.RELEASE

4.       Moving spring security configuration to central location
Currently we can find spring security configuration within the security-config.xml file as
well as in the restContext.xml file. I would like to move the spring security part out of
the restContext.xml and into the security-config.xml file. This would also help to fix a current
bug which causes no login form to be rendered.

WDYT?

Kind regards
Jan

Jan Bernhardt, M.Sc.
Professional Services Consultant
+49 (228) 76 37 76 - 15 | +49 (151) 46 70 71 77
jbernhardt@talend.com | www.talend.com<https://www.talend.com/>
Talend Germany GmbH | Servatiusstrasse 53 - 53175 Bonn - Germany
[http://info.talend.com/rs/talend/images/talend-logo.png]
[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/talend> [Twitter] <http://twitter.com/talend>
 [LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=812977&trk=anet_ug_hm>

Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 15336
Geschäftsführer: Emmanuel Samson, Thomas Tuchscherer, Harald Weimer
Steuer-Nr. 205/5745/1189
Ust-ID DE254821324